Our gummies are so yummy and good for your tummy. They are the sweet version of a bone broth, soothing when you have had a sore cough. Gummies which are paleo, gluten and naughty refined sugar free and packed with protein. Bon Appétit!
What do I need?
- 4 tablespoons of pure grass fed bovine organic gelatin (you can find good-quality gelatine at your local health food store)
- 3 teaspoons of honey (or to taste if you are a sweet-tooth)
- 1 cup of your favourite Mad About Tea brewed tea (we like using our Organic Herbal Hibiscus Tea)
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon or lime juice
What do I do?
- Brew the tea for 10 minutes.
- Using a pan on the stove at medium heat, place the honey, brewed tea and juice and bring to the boil.
- Add the gelatin and be sure to stir vigorously to avoid lumps.
- Once dissolved, pour into small moulds and place in the fridge until set. It usually takes about an hour.